The company has the aim is to provide highest quality, competitive services that meet the requirements and expectations of customers and all interested.
The company carries out inspection and service of lifeboats, rescue boats, davits and release gears, cargo cranes and lifting appliances, immersion suits, inflatable and rigid lifejackets, life rafts, lifebuoys, hydrostatic release units, chemical protection suits, thermal proactive suits, pilots and embarkation ladders, fire-fighting equipment and systems, breathing apparatus, fire hoses, firefighter’s suits, gas detectors. Filling of medical oxygen cylinders. Assembly and testing of steel wire rope products.
Prosolas considers the achievement of high quality services the key path to attain customer satisfaction and trust.
The company firstly determines the factors that are of primary importance for its customers and then arranges all necessary activities and resources to perform as the superior service supplier.
To implement the Policy, management identified the main areas of regular improvement:
- Increasing the efficiency of operations, competitiveness, taking into account the interests of customers, shareholders of the company, labor collective;
- Systematic analysis of current and future requirements and expectations of consumers and their satisfaction with services;
- Regular increasing staff competency;
- Maintaining a quality management system at an appropriate level that ensures stable results of high quality services
- Regular update technological capabilities and infrastructure.
All services of PROSOLAS meet the requirements DNV GL, Lloyds’ Register, Bureau Veritas, RINA, Russian Maritime Register of Shipping and Lithuanian, Panama, Bahamas, Liberia, Cyprus Maritime Administration,
We also ensure the fulfillment of requirements of all interested parties.
The management of the company ensures that all the clauses of this Policy are understood by all personnel as the basis for further development and strengthening of the company’s positions in the industry. This policy is communicated to the staff of the company and is available to anyone interested.
2020 07 31